GDT: Game 32 - New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7pm EST, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
BE7F695E-F9A8-47A0-AFEF-FC7D2498AE55.gif

Mmmm…..cheese steak

Deleted member 23124

Still can't believe we lost Motte and Vatrano, and wouldn5 mind somehow getting Vatrano back (or the likes) because we need another shoot first mentality on this team.
I wasn't aware we actually had a player with a shoot first mentality (except, of course, Igor).

Reactions: Larrybiv

Deleted member 23124

Would love to see a Torts/ADA meltdown tonight -- only a matter of time before they bump heads.

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
thanks for reminding me how hilarious it is that people hate Gallant and would rather have Torts
Torts has a ring
Took the 2011 nyr to ecf on one line and an underperforming Rick nash

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Playing for Torts is more tiring than playing for Gallant.
Girardi never recovered RIP
Torts has a ring
Took the 2011 nyr to ecf on one line and an underperforming Rick nash
Yes 6 goalie system is where it’s at and would definitely work in today’s high octane NHL. Even if he employed a normal system, he would definitely not mesh with our vets or our youth, just imagine Kakko with him

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
I’ll be at the game tonite - hopefully a Philly scumbag free night .

Never been to the new Philly arena - anyone been ? Any tips parking etc ?
Never been to the Flyers, but I went to the Phillies. Go to the Tony Luke’s a few minutes outside the arena. It’s the original one and it’s easily the best Philly cheesesteak I ever had. Make sure to get cheese wiz instead of provolone.

Also the ordering is like the f***ing Soup Nazi in Seinfeld so good luck.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Love Motte and Vatrano, but thought it was obvious from Day 1 they were rentals and were never going to be re-signed. Simply not enough cap space.
Yeah, I know @Crease , everybody loved Motte for obvious reasons, but I liked Vatrano for that "mentality" that I specified. In general, I feel we just need more of that. And his descent (lol)
Eg; couldnt believe my eyes when Zibby and Foxy took shots off the rush on a PP chance. They simply dont do that, and even the TV crew mentioned such.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I wasn't aware we actually had a player with a shoot first mentality (except, of course, Igor).
Yeah we did, I mean do. Some that DO have that, probably shouldn't.
AKA Trouba.
I mean, when was the last time someone shot from the point and it went straight in, WITHOUT it being deflected? Like never! If they dont get it though the 1st line of defense, then why even bother? Usually it becomes a change of posession. I prefer they defer to placing it into the corner and then GO AND GET IT!
WHATEVER, what do I know?

Deleted member 23124

I thought he's non-active rostered.
Didn't realize that.

EDIT -- Just read this:

Rotowire / Sat, Dec 17
News
DeAngelo (personal) will return to the lineup against the Rangers on Saturday, according to Adam Kimelman of NHL.com.

Reactions: will1066

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
why are the Flyers HFB'ers would be experts on how a drowned rat looks like anyway? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad