GDT: Game 32 - New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7pm EST, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
2482E8E8-8E66-421E-AA63-EFCE2EBA266B.jpeg

FBE1817E-64C8-46B9-8EE6-1892C06F552D.jpeg

44FBC950-0721-4AE1-96AC-7D88A6692FAA.jpeg

New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers
7pm EST - MSG

BDCA0F50-CE53-44AF-9455-7A256CD57E8B.jpeg
E9703918-2F29-450E-90F9-5415212AD066.jpeg

It’s Game Day!
8E053CB5-D165-4580-90B3-71504F3FD82E.gif

4D83FC2B-4135-4367-80CC-0B5A97EF2B3F.png
Rangers Projected Line up

Artemi Panarin -- Mika Zibanejad -- Barclay Goodrow
Alexis Lafreniere -- Filip Chytil -- Kaapo Kakko
Chris Kreider -- Vincent Trocheck -- Jimmy Vesey
Sammy Blais -- Jonny Brodzinski -- Vitali Kravtsov

Ryan Lindgren -- Adam Fox
K'Andre Miller -- Jacob Trouba
Ben Harpur -- Braden Schneider

Jaroslav Halak
Igor Shesterkin

Scratched: Julien Gauthier, Libor Hajek

877981FB-BFA6-4B90-8C44-6A8E0E049B51.png
Flyers Projected Line up

Joel Farabee -- Noah Cates -- Travis Konecny
James van Riemsdyk -- Morgan Frost -- Owen Tippett
Kieffer Bellows -- Scott Laughton -- Olle Lycksell
Nicolas Deslauriers -- Patrick Brown -- Zack MacEwen

Ivan Provorov -- Rasmus Ristolainen
Travis Sanheim -- Cam York
Nick Seeler -- Tony DeAngelo

Carter Hart
Felix Sandstrom

Scratched: Kevin Hayes, Justin Braun

Injured: Sean Couturier (back), Cam Atkinson (upper body), Wade Allison (hip/oblique), Tanner Laczynski (upper body), Max Willman (upper body)

4649B207-32A5-4E16-9B42-3D89526FD1C4.gif

826052EC-D45A-4123-8A4D-D1410995360E.jpeg
BBCF0A7A-483A-46F3-AE3E-5B1C1207FFFB.gif

Last edited:

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
The Flyers are bottom 3 in GF/GP. They are decent defensively. Can this team win a tight 2-1 game against an inferior opponent?

How will Tuba hold up against the Legion of Doom?

Reactions: will1066

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Next 2 games are very winnable and should extend a much needed win streak to put the Rangers back in the thick of the Metro race.

I'm beginning to have hope, so naturally i'm guessing the Rangers don't show up and my hope is crushed.

Negative Nancy take aside, LGR!!! Leafs game was the first truly fun game in awhile for me, let's keep the vibes a goin!

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Will Deslaurier have some sore hands from his last bout in NJ and maybe give the Rangers a break ? I have to think he will have eyes for Trouba tonight ........I hate seeing Truba fighting designated goons . Remember the old days of Shultz-Saleski-Kelly-Dupont coming to town ......geesh that must have been deflating for Gilbert and Park at the time .

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Will Deslaurier have some sore hands from his last bout in NJ and maybe give the Rangers a break ? I have to think he will have eyes for Trouba tonight ........I hate seeing Truba fighting designated goons . Remember the old days of Shultz-Saleski-Kelly-Dupont coming to town ......geesh that must have been deflating for Gilbert and Park at the time .
For Hodge, especially. Park was fine with it.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
The Flyers are bottom 3 in GF/GP. They are decent defensively. Can this team win a tight 2-1 game against an inferior opponent?

How will Tuba hold up against the Legion of Doom?
Everyone talks about Lindros and Leclair, but Renberg is the glue on that line.

Halak tonight? I can't imagine they are giving Halak the Hawks again tomorrow after his garbage performance last time vs them.
Halak shutout if you don't watch. :sarcasm:

Mandar

The Real Maven
Sep 27, 2013
The Tarheel State
Teddy Irvine and Ron Harris gave them some good battles

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
That's what Devils fans thought before they played the Rangers.
Nah, the Rangers are better than the Flyers.

The Rangers today are still the measuring stick for the Devils regardless of their fast start.

The Flyers are no measuring stick. They are a doormat and we need to use them to wipe what evershit, dirt, mud or muck we have on our skates

Reactions: KevinFinnerty

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Unfortunately, like your phone, Krav will be well rested from the press box.
GG needs to play Krav. NOT protect him. This is the NHL. Be a BIG boy or begone with you.
I am so pumped for this game. I know its not yesteryear, but always get especially pumped for Flyers and Bruins.

Have I mentioned I would LOVE Torts behind this Rangers bench with these talented players? There would be no lackluster, country club attitudes and players would get what they DESERVE.

Regardless, GG is what we have and I support him. Just wish he would stop being so insecure and let the kids develop, because if they do (yes they are, but too slowly) then we would do some serious damage.

Would love to see Filip get a few more, but feel Laffy needs it more.
Chytil is finally growing up, before our eyes. Love him.

I think we can get our offensive rocks off tonight, just dont want to give up 3 or 4 in doing so. Halak is starting, right? He needs another solid 1 goal game to make him feel better about himself.
6-2 sounds good enough to me.

Still can't believe we lost Motte and Vatrano, and wouldn5 mind somehow getting Vatrano back (or the likes) because we need another shoot first mentality on this team.

Reactions: KevinFinnerty

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Nah, the Rangers are better than the Flyers.

The Rangers today are still the measuring stick for the Devils regardless of their fast start.

The Flyers are no measuring stick. They are a doormat and we need to use them to wipe what evershit, dirt, mud or muck we have on our skates
The Rangers are not currently a measuring stck for anyone, let alone the current Devils.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Still can't believe we lost Motte and Vatrano, and wouldn5 mind somehow getting Vatrano back (or the likes) because we need another shoot first mentality on this team.
Love Motte and Vatrano, but thought it was obvious from Day 1 they were rentals and were never going to be re-signed. Simply not enough cap space.

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
The last weekend games weren't too kind to us. So I'd take any sort of scrappy wins in the next 2.
Was surprised that GG was apparently going to keep the lines from the "shutdown" game vs the team that Leafs are, but if Halak is in net I kinda get it. The two games are must win to hopefully have some breathing room.

Phone is at 93% btw

Reactions: will1066

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
GG needs to play Krav. NOT protect him. This is the NHL. Be a BIG boy or begone with you.
I am so pumped for this game. I know its not yesteryear, but always get especially pumped for Flyers and Bruins.

Have I mentioned I would LOVE Torts behind this Rangers bench with these talented players? There would be no lackluster, country club attitudes and players would get what they DESERVE.

Regardless, GG is what we have and I support him. Just wish he would stop being so insecure and let the kids develop, because if they do (yes they are, but too slowly) then we would do some serious damage.

Would love to see Filip get a few more, but feel Laffy needs it more.
Chytil is finally growing up, before our eyes. Love him.

I think we can get our offensive rocks off tonight, just dont want to give up 3 or 4 in doing so. Halak is starting, right? He needs another solid 1 goal game to make him feel better about himself.
6-2 sounds good enough to me.

The kids line led in even-strength time against Toronto.

Which players are displaying country club behavior?

It made sense to not sign Vatrano and Motte. They weren't worth the money and Motte has a long history of not staying healthy.

Come playoff time we'll have new versions of Vatrano and Motte. Every contending team does the same thing come playoff time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad