GDT: Game 32: Montreal Canadiens vs Minnesota Wild 12/21/23 8:00pm EST RDS (HD), TSN, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomee

Nov 26, 2006
Will you be in Slovakia this summer. Make him shoot! All the time! Don’t let him off the hook!
lol I wish I could! Also its not just his aim, his release is the slowest I have ever seen from a pro player!
Makes me so angry, cause I want him to be the best and lead the Habs to SC!

Reactions: HuGo Sham

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Time to go read the Laffs' board :laugh:
I just did & it's pretty old hat by now. They have been like this for the entirety of the AM-MM-WN-JT era.

Although isn't this the time when they are supposed to be happy, excited as their team goes on a Stanley Cup tear? Not sad, whiny & bitter?

It's very unfortunate. So sad.

Reactions: Habano

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Not only does Slaf need to be more decisive and quicker to get his shot off, he also needs to learn to change his angle of attack because right now, it's much too telegraphed. Puck remains in the same position from shooting intention to shooting motion, so the D just has to put himself in front of the puck to block.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
They’re not trying the one timer for Caufield anymore. Them not passing the puck for the one timer is starting to be more predictable than the one timer.
Without Caufield's one timer there are no legitimate options for teams to worry about.

Reactions: Pomee

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
"Guess what? I got a fever, and the only prescription is more drop pass"
1703214219893.jpeg

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
lol I wish I could! Also its not just aim, his release is the slowest I have ever seen from a pro player!
Makes me so angry, cause I want him to be the best and lead the Habs to SC!
He will lead the Habs to the Stanley Cup! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad