GDT: Game 3 : Rookie Faceoff - Ducks vs LA - 12:30pm PT (If your boss catches you streaming tell them Wild Wing said it was ok)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Anyone know why Suchanek has remained undrafted/unsigned? I just looked at his stats, had good numbers with Tri-city and at the U-20 WJC. Very good actually. And he's only 20.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Anyone know why Suchanek has remained undrafted/unsigned? I just looked at his stats, had good numbers with Tri-city and at the U-20 WJC. Very good actually.
Been following him for awhile. Was very strange he didn't get drafted this year, but he's mentioned that he was told he'd get a contract by the Ducks in the Fall. Who knows if that's AHL or NHL. It's possible he's holding out for an ELC instead of settling for an AHL deal.

Reactions: HanSolo
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Rodwin!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Been following him for awhile. Was very strange he didn't get drafted this year, but he's mentioned that he was told he'd get a contract by the Ducks in the Fall. Who knows if that's AHL or NHL. It's possible he's holding out for an ELC instead of settling for an AHL deal.
Thank you. Yeah that strikes me as odd and now that I've looked into it I remembered that the Czechs had an unreal goalie. I just didn't store the name in my head.

Couldn't hurt to get him under contract.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Minty had an odd sequence defending. I was expecting him to body up a King with the puck along the boards behind the net, but he was just waiting for I dunno. It feels as though he's only tenacious in the offensive end than defensive end.

Reactions: Mr Rogers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad