GDT: Game 3 : Rookie Faceoff - Ducks vs LA - 12:30pm PT (If your boss catches you streaming tell them Wild Wing said it was ok)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Henrique-Carlsson-Terry
Zegras-McTavish-Vatrano

Could be a solid top 6 this year finally
Can Killorn play RW? Having Vatrano and Strome on the 3rd line would make us much deeper, and Killorn might be better leadership for the kids.

Edit: Definitely think Z-Mac and Carlsson-Terry should be the paired forwards, though.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Hmm, I’m confused by all this physical contact. I didn’t know hitting was legal watching last years games.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Sidorov playing pinball with the puck to score the Ducks' third goal. Pitre aggressive on the puck holder that caused a turnover to Sidorov in front of the net. Dunno if any assist is given, but Pitre deserves a lot of credit for that goal.

Reactions: Deuce22

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Some good and bad from Leo on that last shift. Unreal shimmy move along the wall to keep the play going. Bad forced pass in the Anaheim neutral zone right into the defender's feet when he had time and space to do something else.

Reactions: Lord Flashheart

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Mintyukov really loves attacking the net. I like the tenacity but he's not gonna be able to get away with that as much in the pros. Something to work on in San Diego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad