GDT: Game 3: Red Wings at rags 7:00 pm et 10/14/24

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Didn't watch all of the third period, but I think we looked pretty good against a good team. Kasper would have given us a better chance to win, in my opinion.

Some of the issues in the defensive zone from last year still linger, and it causes so much unnecessary D-zone time. Whipping the puck along the board to an opponent is getting really old. They do it so often, I am starting to believe it is by choice.

I think Edvinsson should be on the second PP unit.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Berggren, like Hudler before him, is at his core a playmaking catalyst. If you stick him with talent, he has the ability to make a line better. But there needs to be a base level of offensive inclination in his linemates. He's not a "f*** it, I'll do it myself" offensive player. Not at the NHL level. So if you stick him on a line opposite Motte, there really isn't anything he can do with that. It's telling that some of the best chances he's had so far is with Edvinsson. Because Edvinsson knows that with Berggren on the ice if he jumps up, he'll get the puck.

This is just excuses. Good offensive players can produce regardless who they play with.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA

billy-madison-comedy.gif

It's really hard to take Fester's evaluations of goalies seriously when he can't even evaluate his own goalies.

Just start Talbot, and if he starts shitting the bed then go into tank mode. Just go all in on Cam, it's obvious Lyon and Husso aren't NHL starters.

I missed the game, but I'm glad I did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad