GDT: Game 3: Red Wings at rags 7:00 pm et 10/14/24

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Game will be on BSD and NHLN, Let's Go Boys!

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
havent seen watson confirmed as call-up anywhere
Husso has to clear waivers first since the Wings are at the roster limit. He hasn't been assigned to GR or claimed yet.

Also, Watson is on a 2 way contract so it doesn't make sense to officially call him up until game day. It saves cap space as well as real money.

Reactions: LongTimeDRWF

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
I think Kasper can play that role better than Watson. Kasper can play on the PK too. Watson will probably just be in the penalty box during pk.

Last edited:

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I think Lyon will start since Talbot played a game and half plus after facing 40+ shots last game. Only makes sense. Any word if Gus is back in? He needs to be better.

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
I think Lyon will start since Talbot played a game and half plus after facing 40+ shots last game. Only makes sense. Any word if Gus is back in? He needs to be better.
I think they'll stick with the same defensive lineup until we lose. If Gus was going back in they wouldn't have needed to waive Husso, as they could have sent Holl back down.

As for Lyon vs Talbot I think they'll try to build momentum a bit and keep Talbot in for this game, especially coming off a shutout. I think Lyon will get either the 2nd NYR game or the Nashville game. I don't think they'll wait until the Edm/Buf b2b unless Talbot is absolutely tearing it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad