GDT: Game #3; Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs | Battle of Ontario - In Ontario

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Sure, Reimer helped get us into the playoffs during the short season.

But he also helped us collapse out of the playoff spot Bernier got us in, the year after.

Swayze*

If there are any players worth the team max, its bonafied #1 goalies.

mikebel111*

Again great period. But cant buy a goal
Bozak 2 nice passes to Leo. Cant finish.
Kadri creating a lot but cant finish either

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
This team just can't buy a goal. Weak on the RW too. If they could fix that it'd be a big help. ;):sarcasm:

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Does Chicago still get credit for the Stanley Cup or only 0.5?

it's completely different and you know that.
had Chicago fluked their way to a cup win, and then completely crashed the next few years, you know darned well the storyline would be "Chicago won the cup in 13, but it was a half season."

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Surprised Healy and Hughson haven't been kissing Karlssons ass all game long like they did with Price and Larkin
I thought Healy was when he mentioned what Karlsson does when he gets the puck on his stick, mentioning a few times how he's won the Norris Trophy 2 times, his stats among Defenseman and they even showed a clock of his ice time during one his shifts.

Swayze*

I thought Healy was when he mentioned what Karlsson does when he gets the puck on his stick, mentioning a few times how he's won the Norris Trophy 2 times, his stats among Defenseman and they even showed a clock of his ice time during one his shifts.

So what?

Most sports do this, especially the nfl

Hockey fans just whine about it nonstop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad