GDT: Game #3; Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs | Battle of Ontario - In Ontario

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Great, Jim Hughson, Glenn Healy, Craig Simpson, Bozak playing nearly 20 minutes, Reimer in goal, this game is a pass for me. I can't believe I am saying it.

mikebel111*

Line 1 on a terrible team. Great accomplishment! I wouldn't even call his line, "line 1". That's an insult to other number 1 lines across the league

Babcock has lost interest in Bozak. Being on line 1 means trying every possible way to raise his value too bad no one wants him.
Making him an A also means trying to convince league he is a leader
Hopefully Tyler plays with some heart today for once.

I will probably flip between McDavid and this game.

I want to see Conner

mikebel111*

Babcock loves Kadri which is why he keeps changing him in different roles. Offense or defence

I think Babcock likes Kadri's versatility.
Can succeed anywhere

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
While we're stuck watching Rogers-run HNIC, Tim Thompson's awesome montage can be heard playing in the background at the ACC. Just to remind us of the good ole days.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
.... so let me get this straight.
all the left handed defensemen in the league play on the left? and those who don't do it well? why do i want to call a big fat that's stupid on this claim?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Can't wait for the simpleton "LOL first shot didn't go iN!!! OMG"

well with Reimer - it's not the first shot he has to worry about. it's that one he lets in when we're trying to win we have to worry about ;)

showtime8

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto, ON
.... so let me get this straight.
all the left handed defensemen in the league play on the left? and those who don't do it well? why do i want to call a big fat that's stupid on this claim?

He was saying that it's tougher to do that and not many do it well.

I'm sure Phaneuf is more comfortable on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad