GDT: Game 3: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings- 10/17/2016 | 7:30 PM ET | FS-D

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Hope Green and Vanek have great seasons. Would benefit us if we're in the hunt or out.

Amrcn Ftbll

Quincey 4 prez 2k16
Jan 22, 2014
ypsi
im a little sad ive gotta watch this one on a ****** stream on my phone. dte is having "equipment issues" so the power is out and y'all michigan folks know how reliable dte is with getting power restored

borisbadenough

Mar 25, 2013
It's too bad Datysuk and Vanek didn't play together. Last time we had a big foward was Hossa. Since then... who? Franzen and Bert. This team has lacked big scorers like them for a while. Would've loved Vanek in his prime - maybe, just maybe he'll net 30G. He isn't too old that he can't recover his career. So far he's tearing it up.

And if Green shoots like this, he'll get 25G.

Your would have seen goals so pretty they would have made you wet your pants

borisbadenough

Mar 25, 2013
Great first period game plan. Lets see what adjustments he makes in the second.

He better not break up that pp mix

Would like to see more of the Green pairing with the Helmn line

icKx

Vanek 4 Prez
May 7, 2010
Intertubes
im a little sad ive gotta watch this one on a ****** stream on my phone. dte is having "equipment issues" so the power is out and y'all michigan folks know how reliable dte is with getting power restored

I've found them pretty reliable if you use their app. Phone response not so much.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
If anyone didn't see, Nyquist got added with the assist on the first Green goal, which I saw during the replay and was hoping for due to personal daily reasons.

Amrcn Ftbll

Quincey 4 prez 2k16
Jan 22, 2014
ypsi
I've found them pretty reliable if you use their app. Phone response not so much.

yea but it's for like a pretty wide area so they're not taking calls on it anymore. it's like 1000 people affected and they say 9:30 but i doubt it

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
It's too bad Datysuk and Vanek didn't play together. Last time we had a big foward was Hossa. Since then... who? Franzen and Bert. This team has lacked big scorers like them for a while. Would've loved Vanek in his prime - maybe, just maybe he'll net 30G. He isn't too old that he can't recover his career. So far he's tearing it up.

And if Green shoots like this, he'll get 25G.
I know it looks like it's easy to say this in hindsight, and it's still very early in the season, but agreed on Vanek. I wanted to trade for him 3-4 years ago. Y'know...to qualify (if only in spirit) as Illitch's promised "Russian buddy" for Pavel.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Great backcheck by Vanek. Nice to see him giving it his all every game.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I dont know what happened to Ericsson on the last play. Looks like he got lost.. LOL

He was hit in the face and was stunned according to the announcers

also they should be setting up green more on the PP.. I don't think he had a single shot. Always had to defer.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Great battling by Tatar along the boards there. He's playing well tonight besides some missed gimimes.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Nyquist is amazing this season. He looks like datsyuk out there with all the steals hes getting on the forecheck. He's also shown awesome vision and playmaking abilities as well as the ability to win board battles pretty consistently. I really think he took a nice step forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad