GDT: Game 3: Ottawa Senators at Montreal Canadiens 7:00 EST (City/TVAS) - First Saturday Night Game of the Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Lane going 3rd round isn’t surprising. He was like 5 feet tall :laugh:

If he’d have been the 5’9-5’10 that he is now… he’d have gone a lot earlier.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Lane is worth the price of admission. Can’t believe we got him at 62. Some of these dinosaur scouts, I dunno. This kid is a beauty.
1000010388.gif

A lot of smaller dmen with some high-end skills don't make it and usually don't really fall close to it..

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Pannel drooling, rightfully so, over what's on display on the ice... And we're icing a considerably younger group. 2nd youngest in the league.

Future is bright 😎

Throw a check and find out.

Sounds like that dude who tried to defend Roy by saying his thinking is on another plane of existence when he's just lazy at times.

I don't see any laziness in Kapanen tonight. I did see him pushed of a puck he was fighting for. Right place, right positioning, just couldn't win the physical battle.

Getting stronger will help

Wateredgarden

Oct 10, 2020
It's strange how a team can go through the ups and down and hopes of développing a player like Chabot and we just have his equivalent in Matheson falling on our laps.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
Pannel drooling, rightfully so, over what's on display on the ice... And we're icing a considerably younger group. 2nd youngest in the league.

Future is bright 😎

I don't see any laziness in Kapanen tonight. I did see him pushed of a puck he was fighting for. Right place, right positioning, just couldn't win the physical battle.

Getting stronger will help

Such a bummer Reinbacher is losing a season of development, next year would have been amazing with him knocking on the door with Demidov and Laine etc...

Reactions: Miller Time
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad