GDT: Game 3: Ottawa Senators at Montreal Canadiens 7:00 EST (City/TVAS) - First Saturday Night Game of the Season

MangoX

Jul 2, 2009
Montreal
Slaf is playing? Lol he's invisible.
He's been letting me down. Always behind the play. Not finishing his checks. Playing really soft. I was so excited to to hear how he couldn't wait for the season to start. But he's been letting me down since the beginning of the pre-season. I figured he was waiting for the real games to start, but even then, besides that great pass for the gwg to Caufield in gm1, he's been a disappointment imo.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
I'm not worried about Slaf , big engine takes a little time to get going , he's still being really physical and making great passes , lacks a bit of seperation speed but I'm sure the guy trained like a demon in the offseason I think he really starts taking off soon if he can stay healthy .

+1

Can't wait to see him in the playoffs for us

Reactions: Pomee

WentWughes

Apr 16, 2023
Josh Anderson deserves some recognition. He has looked good on the pk and he is competing hard. Sure he can make some brain dead plays with the puck but so far this season I am really impressed with his compete level, good on him for reflecting on last year and making changes.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
It wasn't holding that's for sure
Whenever a player passes another one, if the other one still has a glove on him, it's called as holding. A lot. Stick across the belt is another one that is called a lot. Doesn't matter if it is or not, they just call it often.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Lane is worth the price of admission. Can’t believe we got him at 62. Some of these dinosaur scouts, I dunno. This kid is a beauty.
Totally.....everytime he touch the puck the bell center is buzzing.

And yeah...First game at the CB this year and when he is on the ice, everybody around me move a inch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad