GDT: Game 3: Ottawa Senators at Montreal Canadiens 7:00 EST (City/TVAS) - First Saturday Night Game of the Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
If the habs want to be in the mix, playing they way they played in this period is the standard. It's non-negociable.

Finish your checks, don't be stubborn and make the play that is in front of you.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
I'm not worried about Slaf , big engine takes a little time to get going , he's still being really physical and making great passes , lacks a bit of seperation speed but I'm sure the guy trained like a demon in the offseason I think he really starts taking off soon if he can stay healthy .

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
I'm not worried about Slaf , big engine takes a little time to get going , he's still being really physical and making great passes , lacks a bit of seperation speed but I'm sure the guy trained like a demon in the offseason I think he really starts taking off soon if he can stay healthy .

There's really no reason to worry about anyone this early to be honest, not that it'll stop anyone though.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
RIP this entire league
-Hutson

true

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
was the hutson assist removed or was it never listed ??

because if it was removed that sucks but if it was never listed then maybe they will eventually fix it

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

Not worried either. Suzuki needs to get going too. Looking really soft and casual in 1 on 1 battles. That's just Suzuki though, he starts slow.

Dach is looking a bit hesitant out there to engage, but he's not being a complete wuss either. Just has another gear in terms of engagement. He's probably afraid of getting hurt again...but that'll go away with a few more games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad