Post-Game Talk: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Winnipeg Jets - 8pm EST , MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
3rd game in 4, 3rd game of year, western canada roadie, back tender, win home opener coming off embarrassing season, we won first 2...lot of reasons that this is a mentally tough one to take...no one goes 82-0

get outta first tied or down 1 and maybe can reset but kinda thought we wouldnt have our best tonight...if so, sky is not falling. find a way to steal it and ill be very, very impressed

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
In all fairness, though, it is Winnipeg. Every Canadian I know says it’s the most depressing and ugliest Canadian city.
It is, you just have to look at the numbers and photos and I can tell you that from all the way back in Finland without ever visiting the continent.

But if I was a Jets fan, I would absolutely boo him. Just as I expect the Flames fans booing Tkachuk and Gaudreau this season.

Reactions: CasusBelli

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Excited for the second period, cause this ain’t it.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
the Jets have such an annoying defensive structure. they overcommit on the puck in the D zone and we're not taking advantage.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
how many f***ing times is the puck going to slide of our sticks holy shit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad