Post-Game Talk: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Winnipeg Jets - 8pm EST , MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Riddle me this: if Jets fans are so sure they won the Trouba trade, why do they boo Trouba? Shouldn’t they thank him for wanting out? Otherwise they wouldn’t have gotten captain and Norris winner Pionk.
I would dislike him as well if I was a Jets fan, regardless of how that trade went. He wanted out because he (and his GF) disliked Winnipeg. That's an insult for you as a fan, as a habitant of that city.

Reactions: CasusBelli

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
Or, we just look tired because we are playing our 3rd game in 4 days.

I said this last season as well when someone here said this team plays different with Igor in net. That might be true on some level, but that's a DISASTER! If anything, they should tighten up defensively when they don't have him in. Instead, it's like the exact opposite. And that's just on a mental level. On a system level, shouldn't matter if it is Shesty or David f***ing Ayres. If your defensive system is based on the fact that your goalie can cheat for you, that's not a winning recipe.
We have had some very successful backups in recent years. I do agree we need to be able to play the same aye regardless of his is in net though. The whole team just seems to have more swagger when Igor is in net though. How can you not be more confident with him back there?

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
Was a really physical game last night. I think they'll be a lot better in the 2nd.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I would dislike him as well if I was a Jets fan, regardless of how that trade went. He wanted out because he (and his GF) disliked Winnipeg. That's an insult for you as a fan, as a habitant of that city.
In all fairness, though, it is Winnipeg. Every Canadian I know says it’s the most depressing and ugliest Canadian city.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad