GDT: Game 3: Hurricanes @ Islanders, 7pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ElmCityGuy

Apr 20, 2023
This may be the dumbest question ever but with the injuries any thought of moving Burns to a forward spot? Only thinking it might help scoring but may hurt the defense too much. I think I read that Burns was a forward early in his career.

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
This may be the dumbest question ever but with the injuries any thought of moving Burns to a forward spot? Only thinking it might help scoring but may hurt the defense too much. I think I read that Burns was a forward early in his career.

With Slavin I think Burns has the green light to do whatever he wants no matter where is slotted.

StorminSnvechnAho

There is a storm coming prepare for the Surge
Feb 15, 2021
NC
That means 3/6 isn’t. Of course one of them is Jarvis, who is somehow far and away the best defensive forward tonight so this is all a complete mind f***.
Two when healthy 30-35 goal scorers one a PF and the other an elite sniper both bona-fide first liners and then Turbo yeah we are missing a lot KK and Jarvis are our two more replaceable top 6 forwards. We lost two that are accounted for a lot of our scoring potential and the best playmaker.

Reactions: Tryamw

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
I’ll never understand Necas playing the right half-wall. He’s a negative threat to score from there. Literally, a PK can just cheat to center point and he’s not going to do anything.

Necas is only good on entries and maybe in a position to one time. He holds the puck way too long otherwise.

Reactions: Tryamw

StorminSnvechnAho

There is a storm coming prepare for the Surge
Feb 15, 2021
NC
You may have unintentionally said something not dumb seeing as Burns started out in the NHL as a F.... But as another poster said he had free reign and the we play a man on man defense were the forwards are free to swap with D and vise versa it doesn't matter.

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
You may have unintentionally said something not dumb seeing as Burns started out in the NHL as a F.... But as another poster said he had free reign and the we play a man on man defense were the forwards are free to swap with D and vise versa it doesn't matter.

Also that question basically boils down to “do you want Puljujarvi or De Haan to draw in to the lineup” and the unequivocal answer to that is Puljujarvi.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad