Post-Game Talk: Game #3: Dallas Stars 2-1 @ Nashville Preds 1-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Barebones edition for now since I'm a bit busy and using my tablet, but if someone wants to send me or one of the other mods some graphics to add to the OP that's cool. Just wanted to get a GDT up since it's nearly 1:30pm on a game day without one.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Okay, you've experienced both a win and a loss. Obviously a win feels better but even the loss was illuminating -- I think you've got the chops to contend. You're playing another team with chops, though, so don't get cocky and undisciplined. Play hard, play well, NO INJURIES. I still have a grudge against the Dallas organization so a win would be AWESOME.

Filip--Relax. The goals will come.

Pie...it fills the cracks of the heart. Go away, pain. ~Kevin James, Mall Cop

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Come on gentleman...........the honeymoon period is over, let us see who you are!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I forgot Hamhuis is a Star now. They always have to have a former Pred on their team, I guess. Vern moved on so HamWe* it is.

*I can't remember now which broadcaster always used a French pronunciation but from then on he was HamWe to me. Or moi.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I forgot Hamhuis is a Star now. They always have to have a former Pred on their team, I guess. Vern moved on so HamWe* it is.

*I can't remember now which broadcaster always used a French pronunciation but from then on he was HamWe to me. Or moi.
I had no idea he left Dallas. Oh well.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009

They really don't have an overly impressive D at all.

gratefulpred

Eternal Optimist
Jun 27, 2011
Almo Heights, KY
Unbelievable, I am sitting in Nashville Airport (I even had the Captain greet me on the PA) and not one TV has the game on. I smell an opportunity to go be assertive at one of these fine establishments.

Go Preds!

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
If you get outshot 12-3 in the first 10 mins of the game, you're going to have a bad time...

Rinne has been great thus far though.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
So our guy gets bashed on the honker and starts leaking..no call. A lift stick tap to the jaw is 2 min for ryjo. Screw you officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad