GDT: GAME #3: BLACKHAWKS @ LEAFS | MON 9-OCT @ 7PM | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
If you hit stick, that shouldn't be a slash. I don't mind if you call it on the hands...god that's terrible are these the new rules now?

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Marner is famous for being a slow starter.

He didn't lose his ability over the summer lmao, let's calm down.

I am not sure if I agree with that. Last year his first 5 games he was so dynamite. He was the best player in Ottawas opener who didn't get a goal

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Bozak JvR Marner need to be broken up. They are not good at all defensively...it was evident last year. Last year we didn't have options, this year we do.
Their big issue is zone exits. Bozak is awful at it, he's got the kind of zone exit numbers you normally see from a fourth liner. And look at JVR that last shift. Tons of time, and he just gets to the puck and throws it blindly. Doesn't exactly feel like a strength for Marner either, and Kessel back then was bad at it too.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Moore should've been the 4C anyway. Babcock claims roles are given out based on merit, and Moore got taken out despite scoring a goal and going 9 for 9 on the faceoff dot.
Babs also said he was going to rotate for the first 10 games. This way there wil be no "well he didn't get a chance".

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Moore should've been the 4C anyway. Babcock claims roles are given out based on merit, and Moore got taken out despite scoring a goal and going 9 for 9 on the faceoff dot.

Fehr was solid against Winnipeg so I’m not surprised Babs gave him another look today. Probably his last look though lol.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Their big issue is zone exits. Bozak is awful at it, he's got the kind of zone exit numbers you normally see from a fourth liner. And look at JVR that last shift. Tons of time, and he just gets to the puck and throws it blindly. Doesn't exactly feel like a strength for Marner either, and Kessel back then was bad at it too.

maybe a marner/marleau switch? one of JVR or MArleau would need to play off wing. Kadri and komarov can be a safety net for if marner turns it over defensively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad