BRUINS GDT GAME 3 7:38 PDT ( 10:38 PM in the East ) - THE BEAR finds his way to San Jose - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Me waiting for the first period to start tonight

1697751043076.gif

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
I am just too old to stay up for the entire thing, at this point.

I will be missing this one, 11:30 start here, will watch highlights in the morning hopefully a huge Bruins win.
Just DVR it and watch it in the morning.

I have tons of game conflicts with my own teams’ practices and games, but everyone knows not to say anything to me about the score. When I get home, I watch the game late or if I’m home late, I watch it first thing in the morning.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
lol I’m already spent, the kids won’t be asleep for another 3 hours, and puck drop is another 90+ minutes after that. Never gonna make it

• Haha
Reactions: sooshii

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002

I have tons of game conflicts with my own teams’ practices and games, but everyone knows not to say anything to me about the score. When I get home, I watch the game late or if I’m home late, I watch it first thing in the morning.
you are a busy man.

the 10:30 start is so unnecessary. is there traffic in san jose? it's not los angeles, and even that is dumb.
1st period shouldn't be tough, but after that it becomes morning DVR territory. a 10pm start maybe you
can make it thru 2 periods.

Reactions: PlayMakers

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle

Whenever I tell my hockey buds I’m dvr’ing a game no spoilers it’s a free for all for them to constantly text me about what’s apparently happening in the game in real time, I say apparently because they will text mostly lies with the occasional spoiler and I get to play detective when I watch the game and go through the messages

• Haha
Reactions: KWbruin

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
Whenever I tell my hockey buds I’m dvr’ing a game no spoilers it’s a free for all for them to constantly text me about what’s apparently happening in the game in real time, I say apparently because they will text mostly lies with the occasional spoiler and I get to play detective when I watch the game and go through the messages
Cruel.

pemulis

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2008
postdocing in Sydney

Living in Aus, games are on in the middle of the work day. So I go dark until I can watch after the kid is in bed. 8pm start time for all games! No commercials, no intermissions, its wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad