BRUINS GDT GAME 3 1:08 PM - LOS ANGELES - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SN1, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
A win / no injuries.
Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win today!
Here is the reason I honor Steve (because some have asked about him). Many years ago, I got to the Garden early and there was Steve (He was always there very early). We started chatting. He had his ST since the old Garden. They were behind the goal where the Bs shoot twice in the very last row of the balcony. He was sarcastic and funny. I started getting there early to talk to Steve. We became friends. He always wanted me to say, "I hope the Bruins win tonight". Nick (@Highatop308) on this board) also was there before the games.

During COVID I got a message from Nick that Steve was in the hospital on a respirator with COVID (It was before the vaccinations). Steve didn't make it. The games were being played to an empty arena due to COVID. Todd Angilly sang the national anthem outside of Steve's house before a game after he passed away. Steve and Todd had taken the orange line together for games.

When Steve was in the hospital Nick called the Garden to make sure they didn't get rid of Steve's account if it wasn't up to date (as he was in the hospital) . Now Nick has Steve's seat.

I miss Steve.

View attachment 915530

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Sounds like my kind of guy.

Thomas 11

Apr 15, 2018
Alberta Beach, Alberta
A win / no injuries.

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win today!

Here is the reason I honor Steve (because some have asked about him). Many years ago, I got to the Garden early and there was Steve (He was always there very early). We started chatting. He had his ST since the old Garden. They were behind the goal where the Bs shoot twice in the very last row of the balcony. He was sarcastic and funny. I started getting there early to talk to Steve. We became friends. He always wanted me to say, "I hope the Bruins win tonight". Nick (@Highatop308) on this board) also was there before the games.

During COVID I got a message from Nick that Steve was in the hospital on a respirator with COVID (It was before the vaccinations). Steve didn't make it. The games were being played to an empty arena due to COVID. Todd Angilly sang the national anthem outside of Steve's house before a game after he passed away. Steve and Todd had taken the orange line together for games.

When Steve was in the hospital Nick called the Garden to make sure they didn't get rid of Steve's account if it wasn't up to date (as he was in the hospital) . Now Nick has Steve's seat.

I miss Steve.

View attachment 915530

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:
Really nice story. Nice way to start my day. I hope the Bruins win today as well!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
JFC my fault for engaging.
you should know better than to do so :sarcasm:

Watching the first period while baking homemade pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow then hitting the record button on Betamax while I pick mother in law up.

Hope for tighter D around the net and the offense to keep rolling

Someone like Kopitar?

Sounds like you never saw the guy play.

A two-time Selke winner in his own right, and a much better offensive player than Bergeron.
yep and had Bergy not been playing the same time Kopitar was, the trophy, upon retirement, would likely be called the Kopi :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad