GDT: Game 29 | Penguins @ Islanders | 12.10 7PM EST | Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
This is what annoys me so much about Sullivan 5 period 1 goal. And he refuses to change the lines.

Dea isn’t the answer but at least he has show some jump and energy. But freaking Sheahan won’t get demoted for him. Sullivan has not done anything to help get this team going. Just keeps going through the same motions.

Add in the fact he continues to dress Wilson who brings nothing.

Reactions: Andy99 and TNT87

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
If I told you after we won in 2017 that we'd get Brassard for 3m cap hit.... we'd be celebrating hard.

And it's been an absolute failure. He is so ****ing bad. I cannot believe it.

Brassard's turning out to be one of those "looks good on paper" trades. It looked like a fantastic idea, but the actual results aren't there.

Worse is when he does what he did tonight. Creating nothing offensively, yet making horrible giveaways in his own zone that lead to the Isles' only goal.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Dea should've been given a few shifts with top 6. He's earned it.

Yeah but is he playing the game the right way like Aston-Reese?

Otherwise...

biBmnmK.gif

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
IDK, I thought local stations had to broadcast on air.
It's not a standard local station I don't think. I don't know though, I have never tried to watch tv on air. I'll be honest, I'm not exactly sure how .I guess I need an antenna or something?

DReynolds

Oct 13, 2016
I wish Malkin was just going ****ing ape **** in the locker room right now. Or, I guess anyone. Someone needs to go ape ****.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
It's not a standard local station I don't think. I don't know though, I have never tried to watch tv on air. I'll be honest, I'm not exactly sure how .I guess I need an antenna or something?
Digital antenna's are pretty cheap, but you don't necessarily need one. Just go into your TV settings and have it scan for channels. just make sure you select on air instead of cable. You should at least get your local major network unless you're pretty far off the beaten path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad