GDT: Game 29 | Penguins @ Islanders | 12.10 7PM EST | Balls

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Brass is in a terrible situation is Pittsburgh. He’s not as bad as he’s been here. There’s a reason we were all clamoring for him last year.

Maybe it’s not all on him?

No, it's pretty much entirely on him. Him not being used in an ideal role for him doesn't change that he's playing terrible.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
That 3L has been bad...come to think of it, so has L2 and L4....Sully do something!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It looks like the Brassard experiment is a big, big failure

I'll repeat. Brassard is 1/2 of Jordan Staal money. You hear/see that on paper and man does that sound great.

It's amazing to me how bad it has been. The only thing I can pray is that it's a Lovejoy-like scenario. Sucks for 1.5 years and turns into a playoff series of nothing but weird dominant play.

Lovejoy was randomly amazing in 2016's postseason.

Reactions: KIRK and ncm7772

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
He gets 2 cats
That's a bad deal.

toGDTxs.gif

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
We need more Dea’s and way less Wilson and Sheahans on our team. And we have them. What are we waiting for

Reactions: domaug

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I just realized what that MICK thing was, I was thinking "Why the hell are so many named Mick?"....

Maybe I should stop drinking during games.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Brass is in a terrible situation is Pittsburgh. He’s not as bad as he’s been here. There’s a reason we were all clamoring for him last year.

Maybe it’s not all on him?

Well. Yah. Injuries and bad linemates.

Combo of bad luck and a bad fit.

He's obviously a pretty damn good player to be able to score 46 points in 72 games(40 at 5v5) on a terrible Ottawa team.

Wasn't like he was doing it because he got PP time on a bad team. He was really really good at pushing offense at 5v5.

I refuse to believe he just sucks at hockey all of the sudden.

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
No idea how Lehner has withstood this barrage of shots. A modern day Hasek.

Just hammer pucks at him this PP every opportunity. Make him prove he's not a backup goalie before you stop shooting for high percentage chances only.

LosingStreak06

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone seeing a turnover there is wrong. It was a clean pass and I think Maatta got in the way and flubbed it.

Might have been Rust. Someone totally ruined it by trying to play a pass that would’ve beat the Isles D.
Might be the terminal case of irony poisoning I have from being online too much but you’re joking here, right?

.... right?

doc-rivers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad