GDT: Game 29 | Penguins @ Islanders | 12.10 7PM EST | Balls

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Figured the Pens would come out fired up after that goal against. Completely outworked to a man that shift.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Figured the Pens would come out fired up after that goal against. Completely outworked to a man that shift.
You thought that?

Pens are like, hold my beer...

sggXNWE.gif

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Brass is in a terrible situation is Pittsburgh. He’s not as bad as he’s been here. There’s a reason we were all clamoring for him last year.

Maybe it’s not all on him?

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
It's time to move Brassard/Rust immediately.
They're done being anything special in a PIT uniform anymore. Yes, Brass never really was but Rust is a real head scratcher. I think it's just the injuries he's had has taken their toll.

Reactions: domaug

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
Anyone seeing a turnover there is wrong. It was a clean pass and I think Maatta got in the way and flubbed it.
the alternative is Brassard being smarter with the puck and not doing a spinning pass with it...

you can blame Maatta for a lot of things but that one is on Brassard.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Brass is in a terrible situation is Pittsburgh. He’s not as bad as he’s been here. There’s a reason we were all clamoring for him last year.

Maybe it’s not all on him?

Who does look good? The stars, and that's it.

Actually not even them since Geno has been meh other than the PP since his early hot play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad