GDT: Game 29 | Jackets @ Lightning | 12/15 7PM | Tarry’s back

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Management is doing a disservice to Sillinger‘s development by not letting him find his game in Cleveland. Right now his play is the poorest among all our forwards AIAEC. It’s painful watching him struggle to this degree

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Management is doing a disservice to Sillinger‘s development by not letting him find his game in Cleveland. Right now his play is the poorest among all our forwards AIAEC. It’s painful watching him struggle to this degree
I think Portzline needs to be pestered into inquiring as to whether or not Sillinger is even allowed to be sent to Cleveland. I remember there being some question about that earlier.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Johnny and Laine absolutely invisible aside from being superb penalty killers on our powerplay.
It's difficult to be visibe, if Laine played 3:47.
Btw, Jenner can't connect Gaudreau and Laine but Lars always moves him there.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
So Tarry has one goal he should have stopped and stopped one that should have been a goal. Do I have that right?

Reactions: Fro

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Being here is my reasoning

It is kind of hard to stop watching when they trap you in the building. You have to be careful for that one.

I think Portzline needs to be pestered into inquiring as to whether or not Sillinger is even allowed to be sent to Cleveland. I remember there being some question about that earlier.

He already wrote an article about that at the start of last year. He said Jr. AHL and NHL were all options.

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
5F PP is one of the few reasons I'll keep watching this one.
Same. For me it's that and Chinakhov, KJ and Marchenko.

Have any of the CBJ reporters talked about that possibility recently?

So Tarry has one goal he should have stopped and stopped one that should have been a goal. Do I have that right?
Not sure if the Kucherov shot would've gone wide far side.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
I don’t mind losing for Bedard
just play the kids and give them the minutes so I can see them develop
the Jackets have already lost a year of development for All the injured players

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad