GDT: Game 29 | Detroit Red Wings @ Vancouver Canucks| 10:00 PM EST | FS-D+ CBC

Detroit Sports*

Datsyuk should be the ****ing captain! He is the best player in the world!

Edge of Sanity*

Abdelkader has still not scored a non-empty net goal with his stick

Detroit Sports*

Datsyuk is the best player in the world! Should be our captain too

SortaExtremist

Jul 2, 2011
Michigan
Pavel Datsyuk figured that Detroit has a better chance of scoring deflecting it off of Abdelkader than actually putting it on abdelkader's stick.

RedWingsNow*

Hrudey keeps saying Datsyuk loves playing with Abdelkader... what's Datsyuk going to say/... no... I hate playing with the guy because he sucks

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga
not just for that shot im general he isnt the greatest. He will never carry us. I dont trust him

Just wondering what more you want from him? He could be more consistent I'll give you that but take out his first 3 or 4 starts and he's in the top 6 or 7 for sv%.

Right now he's 5th in GP, tied for 15th in sv% but 9th is only .004 ahead of him, and he has the 9th most shots against. He's played extremely well this year, we're over working him and the fact he's still able to play at this level is a testament to his abilities.

Jussha

Jan 15, 2006
i think ricelund posted it earlier but when our bottom 6 had cleary in it it had like 0 points in the first 10 games, and once we got him off it they finally started putting up points. I'm pretty certain Cleary has done basically nothing offensively since being put back into the bottom 6. When will someone finally say "phuck this ***** and just get cleary out of the lineup, like maybe a one game benching as a healthy scratch, just a message so he knows he hasn't been playing up to a level that's expected of him, especially when his salary this season is 2.8 million dollars.

Detroit Sports*

just wondering what more you want from him? He could be more consistent i'll give you that but take out his first 3 or 4 starts and he's in the top 6 or 7 for sv%.

Right now he's 5th in gp, tied for 15th in sv% but 9th is only .004 ahead of him, and he has the 9th most shots against. He's played extremely well this year, we're over working him and the fact he's still able to play at this level is a testament to his abilities.

stats arent everything i feel like he gives too many back breaker goals up in close games and i dont like how he gives up huge rebounds/ slides on his back or turns around in front of the net sometimes. He should slide post to post not spin around and lay on your back in desperation. He isnt hasek.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Nyquist ain't playing? Realgood coaching... Take out Cleary and put Tats back in please. Don't know who I would take out for Nyquist.

RedWingsNow*

i think ricelund posted it earlier but when our bottom 6 had cleary in it it had like 0 points in the first 10 games, and once we got him off it they finally started putting up points. I'm pretty certain Cleary has done basically nothing offensively since being put back into the bottom 6. When will someone finally say "phuck this ***** and just get cleary out of the lineup, like maybe a one game benching as a healthy scratch, just a message so he knows he hasn't been playing up to a level that's expected of him, especially when his salary this season is 2.8 million dollars.

Can't help but wonder what Babcock's thinking is about Cleary.

Even his defensive work is suspect

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad