GDT: Game 29 | Detroit Red Wings @ Vancouver Canucks| 10:00 PM EST | FS-D+ CBC

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Objectively speaking....very little speaks for a wings win tonight, I can't come up with anything, can you?

All I can come up with is that it wouldn't make sense for us to win. Since its been a season where not much has made sense..... Chances are we win.

JmanWingsFan

Your average Jman
Aug 18, 2011
Somewhere
I can, Luongo is guarding their house:naughty:

That's probably one good point. If the Wings can get off to a good start (typically most teams on the second half of back to back games will start of strong because they know they won't last as long as the other team), they could just get in Lu's head.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Vancouver is good, but not Chicago good. They are quite beatable and Detroit matches up well against them.

Edge of Sanity*

The Canucks roster is just as terrible as the Wings right now. Should be a close game.

Edge of Sanity*

lol Nyquist scratched. Just amazing how incompetent this front office and coaching staff is.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Ha...forgot about the Millionaire unis for the Canucks tonight. Will they skate out to the Barenaked Ladies (If I Had A Million Dollars)?

CK17

May 13, 2007
WTF was that by Lashoff? He went over to the boards for no reason.

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga
I'm done. Not only is Nyquist scratched, but in his infinite wisdom he put the WORST pairing we've had all season back together. I've got a feeling this game will be turned off by the end of the 1st.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad