GDT: Game 27: Coyotes @ Avalanche - 7pm - FSA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Does anybody have any quotes from Toc after the game?

tenor.gif

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
All in all, I'm happy with 3 out of 4 points against a world class team like the Avs. Very happy. This team is more exciting than the one 2 years ago or last year's team. I can't be frustrated with crap talent team playing their way into the middle of the standings.

I watch OEL make boneheaded plays, Crouse make permanent dents in the glass behind the goal and can't help but think that a better system wouldn't make either better players. We just don't have the talent level of teams like the Avs or Vegas. We are lucky to compete with the Blues.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
All in all, I'm happy with 3 out of 4 points against a world class team like the Avs. Very happy. This team is more exciting than the one 2 years ago or last year's team. I can't be frustrated with crap talent team playing their way into the middle of the standings.

I watch OEL make boneheaded plays, Crouse make permanent dents in the glass behind the goal and can't help but think that a better system would make either better players. We just don't have the talent level of teams like the Avs or Vegas. We are lucky to compete with the Blues.
But then again, what the hell do I know?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad