GDT: Game #27 - BRUINS at Washington 12/7 8:00 PM - NBCSN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Lot of empty seats? Anyone know how attendance is for the caps?

Edit: Espn says they're at 100% for the season...

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Nice little play through the neutral zone by Blidh. Love watching Carlo skate - so fluid and comfortable for his size

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
At least it's a good response so far. May I suggest they try to get the bergy line against Ovechkin....

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Wait a second the game just started and its 1-0 already! I saw earlier someone asked if Alexander Ovechkin will lead the Caps to a SC victory. Well my answer to this question is, no he will not. I don't know him personally of course but there is something about his attitude from the little I know that I have heard about him throughout the years and, what ever; I just don't see him leading the Caps to the promise land, I just don't.

BruinsFan1990

Mar 29, 2016
Winthrop, MA
Wait a second the game just started and its 1-0 already! I saw earlier someone asked if Alexander Ovechkin will lead the Caps to a SC victory. Well my answer to this question is, no he will not. I don't know him personalty of course but there is something about his attitude from the little I know that I have heard about him throughout the years and, what ever; I just don't see him leading the Caps to the promise land, I just don't.

It doesn't help that the CAps are serial chokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad