GDT: Game #27 - BRUINS at Washington 12/7 8:00 PM - NBCSN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I thought Detroit and Winnipeg were dirty, Washington is taking it to another level

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Refs have let this **** get way out of hand. Horrid performance by them tonight. An absolute disgrace.

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Make no mistake that this is a cohesive group. Players and coaches. If the last couple of weeks have taught us they may not have the most skill but they aint gonna quit on each other.

I love the effort.

This is all a lot of us are asking for. Fight, passion, push-back....

This team looked dead in the first, glad to see they have this type of effort in them. Let's just hope they finish well.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Instead of saying anything coherent which would likely get me banned and cause undo work for the mods I'm just going to monkey on my keyboard for a second, please imply that there is much foul language.

{vfn ASejivn[ SS"'SLDk gjvn;zsdlfkx bvjz'xlfk jbvdfklvj SW"SLEfj "LSDkvj S:DLKvnj :SLdkvnj SL:dkvn L"v'LSKWHev o'[DNv'lKDv'lKSv'lk'vl kNvio;h WsVNI "sldKVN"lNV' OLSIdnh v'lov'lk

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Refs have let this game get out of hand. Bergeron took his deserved lumps in the first but Blidh and Schaller were unnecessary.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Love it, missed major, bruins had the puck and they get a face off outside hte zone. A+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad