GDT: Game # 26: New York Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings, 7pm ET, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jauffre

Registered Grandmaster
Oct 10, 2009
Cloud Ruler Temple
Jagr was ROBBED of the Hart trophy that year. He was an absolute BEAST.

If you've got time to kill... I was so happy to see one video with all 54 goals. Some good content by that dude, and the guy he credits in the description.

This shit was legendary from Jags. I remember being so psyched for game 1 only to find out it was on OLN, and I did not have that channel lol.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
The Kings play defense the way the Rangers would like to if it wasn't so darn hard.

Culture difference among the best players on the team.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I'm sorry but I live near a lot of homeless and not a single one has any version of Dougie Hamilton

effen

Feb 3, 2018
I‘d like to see him away from Trouba for a bit before that happens.
I totally get why you would, but Fox is just deodorant. Kid can't make or receive passes to save his life. That's not going away. He'll be a potential guy until he's 33.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia

If you've got time to kill... I was so happy to see one video with all 54 goals. Some good content by that dude, and the guy he credits in the description.

This shit was legendary from Jags. I remember being so psyched for game 1 only to find out it was on OLN, and I did not have that channel lol.

That's great!! Thanks!

Reactions: Jauffre
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad