Post-Game Talk: Game #25: New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 7pm ET, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I want to wish everyone celebrating a Happy Chanukah!!! I do not know much about the holiday but some of the best people in my life are celebrating so I wanted to pass on the well wishes.

Last edited:

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Either Rammer was the glue that kept everyone healthy or he let everyone to play hurt, because it seems like they haven’t had a full lineup yet this year.

I look at tonight’s lineup and see two fourth lines and a fourth liner in the top six.

Reactions: Cmox

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I think with the weather ticket prices will drop. Like Machinehead said going to be very bad the weather. So If you do go, be safe.
I have outdoor plans tomorrow night so this is breaking the news the weather is going to be bad lmao

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Either Rammer was the glue that kept everyone healthy or he let everyone to play hurt, because it seems like they haven’t had a full lineup yet this year.

I look at tonight’s lineup and see two fourth lines and a fourth liner in the top six.
Chytil and KK have both been injured in other seasons. Who are you referring to?

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

I feel like with a few exceptions the Rangers have had very few man games lost year in and year out.

I hope this is allowed. I want to wish everyone celebrating a Happy Chanukah!!! I do not know much about the holiday but some of the best people in my life are celebrating so I wanted to pass on the well wishes.

Thank you but why wouldn't it be allowed?

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Been away on biz this past week in St Louis (unfortunately didn't run into American Buch this time), so I have been out of pocket in regards to the team and board. But I have a weird feeling like we are going to start come down to earth after that performance in Ottawa, as if that is indicative of reality more so than the past 20 games. Hope I am wrong and just a giant doomer loser.

Shame I couldn't make it to see the Blues, tickets were probably cheap.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I am eating THE HUT

IMG_5125.gif

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
shop.profetkeyboards.com
I hope this is allowed. I want to wish everyone celebrating a Happy Chanukah!!! I do not know much about the holiday but some of the best people in my life are celebrating so I wanted to pass on the well wishes.

Edit: I did not mean to confuse anyone. When I said I did not know if this was allowed I was speaking about going offtopic in the game thread. :)
This war on Chanukah needs to end :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad