GDT: Game 24: Montreal Canadiens vs Edmonton Oilers 12/03/22 7:00pm EST CBC, TVAS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
Habs' bottom six is awful too.

Dadonov-Dvorak-Armia
Pezz-Evans-Pitlick

Five guys with ZERO goal !!!!

And we are not missing Hoffman, Gally and Drouin who can barely do better than that.
The injured players are better than all of them except arguably Dvorak and Evans

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal

Dadonov-Dvorak-Armia
Pezz-Evans-Pitlick

And we are not missing Hoffman, Gally and Drouin who can barely do better than that.
i disagree with you. It's good bottom lines ; Dadonov gets one goal :nod:

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

Dadonov-Dvorak-Armia
Pezz-Evans-Pitlick

Yeah I think guys in Laval can probably do better than Dadonov and Pez, like Ylonen and Richard - and maybe Simoneau. RHP needs to pick it up.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

EXPOS123

Jun 29, 2010
Yeah I think guys in Laval can probably do better than Dadonov and Pez, like Ylonen and Richard - and maybe Simoneau. RHP needs to pick it up.
Pretty sure none of Ylonen, Richard and RHP will be with the Habs this time next year.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
What has me at least taking notice, 3x ppg forwards including one of the better snipers in the league on the 1st line, followed by a 1st OA, a (potential) ppg center and a powerhorse gives two (theoretical) real 1st line since the 90s.

Jul 6, 2016
Hughes and Gorton will have a big job to do to revamp their bottom nine. I am not sure at all that Ylonen or RHP are NHL players. Richard is your typical AHL guy. Simoneau has still lots to prove and he is very tiny. Heineman maybe, next year. The rest are very young and raw - Beck-Farrell-Roy-Kidney-Tuch-Mesar-Mysak. Not many big bodies in that group either.

I do hope that Evans will wake up. Dvorak can be kept for another two seasons. But they need wingers !

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Hughes and Gorton will have a big job to do to revamp their bottom nine. I am not sure at all that Ylonen or RHP are NHL players. Richard is your typical AHL guy. Simoneau has still lots to prove and he is very tiny. Heineman maybe, next year. The rest are very young and raw - Beck-Farrell-Roy-Kidney-Tuch-Mesar-Mysak. Not many big bodies in that group either.

I do hope that Evans will wake up. Dvorak can be kept for another two seasons. But they need wingers !

Well Gallagher and Armia are bottom 6 (I say 4th liners). So there's only 2 wing spots in the bottom 6 open. I do think Ylonen is an NHLer. Heineman also, though perhaps not next year. Hopefully Pitlick gets back on track.

Pretty sure none of Ylonen, Richard and RHP will be with the Habs this time next year.
I think Ylonen is an NHLer. I think he'll provide some secondary scoring and speed from the bottom 6.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
In Edmonton attending game Tonight

sampollock tonight

giphy.webp

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

Dadonov-Dvorak-Armia
Pezz-Evans-Pitlick

Yeah, but we're tanking!

Or, supposed to be.

They're not. Apparently, they're trying to make the playoffs.

Reactions: Runner77

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Allen is gonna shit the bed, should've gone with Motormouth.

I thought game had started, Allen had already given up a goal, and we were down 1-0 because of this comment.

Don't scare me like that!

I actually think Allen has a decent record against the Alberta teams.

• Haha
Reactions: Belial

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Looking like we’re going to see more of the Powerhorse on the PK. Marty is liking the idea.

I thought he's been doing ok there. You need speed on the pk. Anderson at least brings that.

Byron was so good on the pk. He & Plekanec were beauties when it came to pk time.

Reactions: Runner77

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Allen is gonna shit the bed, should've gone with Motormouth.
Best way to tank! Top loaded, offensive and a middling overworked goalie!

Hab D rookies keep getting suprized with breakaways; I doubt Mc D gets the doughnut tonight! Good learnings.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I’m going to need @the to explain this to me, before he gets in here with his usual GDT post about « Money Hands Monahan ».

:sarcasm:

Try to go a whole GDT without using the word “The” and tell me how this bland and innocuous seeming word is not the most popular English word. :D

Hoping for another multiple point night by THE Money Hands Monahan! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino