GDT: Game 24: Montreal Canadiens vs Edmonton Oilers 12/03/22 7:00pm EST CBC, TVAS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
fC2yXrv.jpg

0fRTfFj.jpg

w80lhar.jpg

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
I’m hoping for a good Josh Anderson game, the one in 20 where he looks like a speedy power forward that every Western team GM wants, with a goal, fast skating and a couple of thunderous hits.

Bonus points if Holloway looks like ass today 😗

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Minnesota beat them thanks to weak goals allowed and like we all know, after McDrai, there's not much left over. Their D gives up the puck a lot from what I saw the other night, perfect opportunity to pounce.

There's a good chance we win this, or take it to OT.

Reactions: Pomee

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Cole Caufield va mettre McDavid dans sa ptite poche

2nd line carries the play again tonight for the habs; each a goal and an assist.

Reactions: Pomee

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
May I say that I do not like top 2 D pairings? If Guhle is expected to play against McDrai he should not have Mattheson as his partner. If Eddy and Savard have that role, they need a Guhle on that pair. What I am trying to say is that Savard-Guhle should be the top pair. Guhle making solid defensive plays and giant marshmallow man blocking shots and swallowing pucks.

Go Habs Go! Here we go red! here we go!!
Hope Edm crowd will have the same contingent of Habs fans as Calgary

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Oilers lineup is atrocious for a supposely contender. Ouf
Does anyone actually suppose them as a contender? They'll be lucky to make playoffs.

Shouldn't this game be at 9PM? Bit early for them in Edmonton. Hopefully the Oilers don't wake up until the third period.
I think OldCraig complained about late starts so they accommodated.

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
May I say that I do not like top 2 D pairings? If Guhle is expected to play against McDrai he should not have Mattheson as his partner. If Eddy and Savard have that role, they need a Guhle on that pair. What I am trying to say is that Savard-Guhle should be the top pair. Guhle making solid defensive plays and giant marshmallow man blocking shots and swallowing pucks.

Hope Edm crowd will have the same contingent of Habs fans as Calgary
Wen to Edmonton for a few habs games and it’s somehow drunker than Calgary and just as loud for Montreal if not louder

Despites having only 2 points, Kovacevic is leading the team at +5....
Pretty meaningless stat though

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Oilers lineup is atrocious for a supposely contender. Ouf
Holland should offer up Draisaitl to NYR for Miller + Lafreniere + Kravtsov / Kakko … see if they bite

In fact so should Leafs for one of Marner / Nylander.

Jul 6, 2016
Oiler roster ain't looking so hot. It really is Montreal vs McDrai.
Habs' bottom six is awful too.

Dadonov-Dvorak-Armia
Pezz-Evans-Pitlick

Five guys with ZERO goal !!!!

And we are not missing Hoffman, Gally and Drouin who can barely do better than that.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
Holland should offer up Draisaitl to NYR for Miller + Lafreniere + Kravtsov / Kakko … see if they bite

In fact so should Leafs for one of Marner / Nylander.
The oilers lose that trade hard lol New York could only dream to get rid of two colossal busts

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Does anyone actually suppose them as a contender? They'll be lucky to make playoffs.
Oiler's are the perfect partner to make a deal with the Habs ; they got star top line players but they aren't surround with good depth players. We are full of 3rd-4th good players but no super star players.

Maybe they could give us Dasr for Monahan, Drouin and Gallagher ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->