Post-Game Talk: Game#24: Anaheim Ducks vs Colorado Avalanche, 7pm PT, BSSC (Ducks win 4-3 in SO)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Had to watch the game in silent as I was watching the FSU-Louisville game. FSU wins the ACC championship with a 3rd string QB that the coaching staff stopped trusting to throw for the 2nd half. Go 'Noles!

Then I'm seeing Killorn diving down and finding Carlsson for a score. Say what?! And then Killorn scores on the PP! The two vets people were complaining about, Rico and Killorn, heard the ringing in their ears to become big time contributors in this game so far. And then I see LaCombe playing offense like early season Mintyukov as LaCombe crashed the net. It's like cats and dogs living together in a black and white, silent movie while I'm listening to the FSU chanting.

I can now focus on the Ducks game with sound and full attn.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
we're both wrong actually. he played against vancouver and had a penalty. but he did play 6 games before that without taking one. the desire to see this kid fail is so weird
I don’t want anyone to fail on our team. I’m simply noting that at this point in time, he’s the one that’s waived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad