BRUINS GDT GAME 24 7:08 PM - Payback time against the Blue Jackets - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
That McAvoy one timer you could see both Bruins move to side and let goalie see it.They just showed it again.Freddy was 1 was to quick to see other guy.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
Frederic tried to stop by the post but just flipped himself out of the play and smashed into the end boards. That’s a Pee Wee level play
1701654516203.png

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
Boy, that $9.5 million for 73 looks pretty ugly right now
McAvoy has been defensively a vanilla player ever since paired with Gryz in '20-'21. When he was paired with an aging Chara he was more dominant than now in his prime. Been given PP1 QB role on a silver platter and almost nothing to show for it. I said in 2020 after Sweeney signed a dead wood in Reilly, Tinordi, Moore that he will be overpaid by 2.5m at least.

Reactions: The Hajj

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
be happy to have Rielly too . But not as my top D and not for 9.5.
I hear ya. He is Bostons best D.
I guess my expectations on Macavoy were too high.
I thought he would likely win or strongly contend for a Norris during his peak years.
That ship sailed. Good but not great.
Some nights he really struggles trying be be something he's not.
Yea well he is eating a load of minutes most nights so could be worse I guess

Reactions: PaulD

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
They seriously need to fix this scoring by the opposition in the waning seconds of the period/game, it’s going to come back and bite them in the ass.

Reactions: quietbruinfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad