GDT: Game 23: Montreal Canadiens vs Pittsburgh Penguins 11/27/21 7:00pm EST CBC,SNE,TVAS (Mod warning #1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
6.5 for 6 more years...let that sink in

Gallagher is now a player no team will want to trade for

He surprisingly has some points though (10). So close to 41 points on a terrible team.

I know he plays a lot and has been awful, but we could probably still trade him if we retained a bit.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
J'viens d'ouvrir une Auval pour boire en regardant la partie pis c'est possiblement pas le move du siècle

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
6.5 for 6 more years...let that sink in

Gallagher is now a player no team will want to trade for

Stop with the hyperbole. It’s like this every season. People cry and cry saying he’s going downhill and then he ends up going on a run and producing despite playing with offensive blackholes like Danault.

Point fingers at other guys who don’t produce and look like shit, like Petry or Armia.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
With Wideman possibly out, DD has to answer the following question.

Paquette or Pezzetta?

It really shouldn't be a question.

RabbleMasterBlaster

J't'un gars d'chez nous
Jun 29, 2020
Singapore
I think the right move is actually status quo right now.

It's far too late to rock the boat with major moves like a management or coaching change. That can potentially make the team much better but it's not enough to make the playoffs.

You let the season ride out quietly and reset with new management for next season and walk away with potentially the highest draft pick since the early 70s . This year is a write off.
This is what this reminds me of, every time someone posts something like that
should-i-start-to-worry-south-park.gif

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital

Stop with the hyperbole. It’s like this every season. People cry and cry saying he’s going downhill and then he ends up going on a run and producing despite playing with offensive blackholes like Danault.

Point fingers at other guys who don’t produce and look like shit, like Petry or Armia.

He's on pace for 40 points , he's struggling defensively and his skating is pretty bad. He's underperforming like pretty much everyone else right now except Jake Evans.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I only watched a total of 25 minutes of the last 2 games but I'm kinda interested in tonight's game.

I just have the feeling that something is brewing and that if we get spanked (like we most likely will) there will be changes done before next game.

Go Pens go.

Reactions: Tyson and Redux91

Seven7

Nov 26, 2021
Kinda sad when I'm excited about watching them lose.

Guess it's the new norm!

Go Habs Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad