GDT: Game 23: Montreal Canadiens vs Pittsburgh Penguins 11/27/21 7:00pm EST CBC,SNE,TVAS (Mod warning #1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
(My point was : scratching a veteran (intended key veteran) is pointless if you end up scratching him and dressing Paquette and Wideman, also both veterans, as a result)

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
(My point was : scratching a veteran (intended key veteran) is pointless if you end up scratching him and dressing Paquette and Wideman, also both veterans, as a result)

gally out : Pezz in
Wideman out : Eddy in
Petry in : benched.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
gally out : Pezz in
Wideman out : Eddy in
Petry in : benched.

... Again, that just means more minutes for Savard and probably sends Paquette right back in the lineup.

(I'd be all for giving a rest to Petry and Gally).

Reactions: llamateizer

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
My lineup:

Anderson Suzuki Caufield
Drouin Poehling Gally
Toffoli Dvo Ylonen
Lehkonen Evans Armia

Edmundson Petry
Romanov Chiarot
Niku Norlinder

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
My lineup:

Anderson Suzuki Caufield
Drouin Poehling Gally
Toffoli Dvo Ylonen
Lehkonen Evans Armia

Edmundson Petry
Romanov Chiarot
Niku Norlinder

Evans deserves so much more right now.
I have the same defense as you but the FW lines should be :

Anderson - Evans - Caufield
Drouin - Suzuki - Toffoli
Lehkonen - Poehling - Gallagher
Pezzetta - Dvorak - Armia

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Evans deserves so much more right now.
I have the same defense as you but the FW lines should be :

Anderson - Evans - Caufield
Drouin - Suzuki - Toffoli
Lehkonen - Poehling - Gallagher
Pezzetta - Dvorak - Armia
I’d be fine swapping Evans with Dvo but no way so I have him down as top line center.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
You guys, I just popped myself. Hadn't really looked at the standings since the start. Wanted to see how far away we were from the playoffs.

We're almost the worst team in the NHL, with many games in hand.

Had to laugh. The deadbeat Senators and probably-moving-so-no-one-gives-a-shit Coyotes are about to pass us.

Cup finalist to dead last.

I'm not watching this, come on. That shit last night made me ashamed to be a fan. I mean, we're getting humiliated by Buffalo now?

It's so obvious the players don't care. And the coaching don't care. And management don't care. And ownership don't care. THE PRESS is f***ing sedated, IMO. And you know the problem is for the Habs? In a world where entertainment options are all over the place, people care less and less about them. And this turd of a season will leave marks.

Last edited:

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
What's the logic, if any, in using 7 d-men? Seems counter-productive? Oh right, I forgot...

Habs will be Habs.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
What's the logic, if any, in using 7 d-men? Seems counter-productive? Oh right, I forgot...

Habs will be Habs.

Since this organization is hellbent on not playing Pezzetta due to his usefulness (!), dressing 7 D-Men means only one of Paquette and Dvorak are dressed. That's the logic.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Reminder: You're free to vent and/or discuss tanking in the appropriate thread. This isn't it.

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
It's exciting to watch a team that scores one goal per game.:hyper:

Can't wait to see who's going to score that goal tonight.:hyper:

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
My Russian neighbors know that I’m Ukrainian… They have bought a chicken. One chicken. “steal this Chrissy”. Chris is my first name.
Unbelievable
Love it!

Last edited:

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Well I guess I’d wager we see like maybe 10 minutes of life from the habs , they won’t score and then get scored on a few times and it’s over , habs lose 4-1.

It will be bad hockey

Reactions: Gravity and Tyson

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
7 D and Chiarot will still be most used D on the PP

This coaching staff is abysmal.

Why even have Norlinder or Niku play? Pretty much eliminating what they are best at

And maybe the magician Drouin will reappear from his disappearing trick. Wait. Who am i kidding

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
7 D and Chiarot will still be most used D on the PP

This coaching staff is abysmal.

Why even have Norlinder or Niku play? Pretty much eliminating what they are best at

And maybe the magician Drouin will reappear from his disappearing trick. Wait. Who am i kidding
The day Jonathan Drouin is no longer a Hab will be a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad