GDT: Game 23 7:30 PM - Bruins seek to ground Lightning - NBCSN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

pineapplestastegood

Oct 4, 2017
:thumbd:

Boo to you.

I left work early because I have some kind of stomach flu. My sis will be there.

I don't miss many games but I feel yucky.

GO B's !!! GO TUUKKA...Welcome back Brad and David B !!
You can boo me if you want but if the Bruins acted in accordance to my other boo to me opinions over the past few years, they'd be a lot better off right now. If we're being realistic, getting out from under Rask while we still can is the best thing long term for the franchise.

But if you want to just do the go team go thing, that's fine too. I'm not here to tell others how to be a fan.

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
I know it's all about the speed game now but i wish they would physically damage them tonight, it's always good to see other team suffer that way.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
You can boo me if you want but if the Bruins acted in accordance to my other boo to me opinions over the past few years, they'd be a lot better off right now. If we're being realistic, getting out from under Rask while we still can is the best thing long term for the franchise.

But if you want to just do the go team go thing, that's fine too. I'm not here to tell others how to be a fan.

Game on.
And a reminder GDT are for the enjoyment of Bruins fans.
Use other threads for other issues.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
Pretty much solidifies how bad Cassidy dislikes Beleskey. Two forwards coming back from injury and he still would rather play a forward less.

He's played his last game for us IMO

Bruin4Life

Nov 6, 2006
Cool Mike Milburry reads HFboards. HEY MIKE!!!

He has commented 3 times already stuff that has been talked about on these boards.

pineapplestastegood

Oct 4, 2017
Game on.
And a reminder GDT are for the enjoyment of Bruins fans.
Use other threads for other issues.
This is a game related issue. Rask getting smoked in this game is part of my overall point. I and a lot of others in here will get enjoyment out of that because we believe it's best for the long term health of the franchise.

Sergeachev looks good. lol at Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad