BRUINS GDT GAME 22 | Ready, Set, Reset | Bruins vs. Sharks | NESN, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Why are they taking a lot of penalties? Well…yeah…poor play is a factor…but even when they were playing out of their mind they mostly came out on the short end.

It’s partly and consistently because of the spoked-B. Just is.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
It’s cage-free Lauko:cool:and the rest of the gang. Hoping they can beat the woeful Sharks…
Here we go :bruins here we go:clap::clap:
IMG_3375.jpeg
IMG_3372.jpeg
IMG_3373.jpeg
IMG_3371.jpeg
IMG_3376.jpeg
IMG_3378.jpeg
IMG_3379.jpeg
IMG_3381.jpeg
IMG_3382.jpeg
IMG_3386.jpeg
IMG_3387.jpeg
IMG_3383.jpeg

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
quietbruinfan prediction??
I am scared. Yeah I know that is TP's line....lol Sharks have won two in a row, including beating the Caps two nights ago. Blackwood is playing very well. The pressure is on, and we are playing badly enough to lose, even to these guys. 3-2 Sharks. I have had two of the last three, did not pick the CBJ game...I hope the reverse jinx is once again in effect..I am not watching this one. I had a busy day, and I am sore and tired. You will be spared my caustic and cynical comments. Good luck boys. Btw, why is the great Monty keeping together that terrible third d pair......?

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I am scared. Yeah I know that is TP's line....lol Sharks have won two in a row, including beating the Caps two nights ago. Blackwood is playing very well. The pressure is on, and we are playing badly enough to lose, even to these guys. 3-2 Sharks. I have had two of the last three, did not pick the CBJ game...I hope the reverse jinx is once again in effect..I am not watching this one. I had a busy day, and I am sore and tired. You will be spared my caustic and cynical comments. Good luck boys.
Feel better

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
anyone else get weirdly excited for games with new line combos? Maybe it's just the optimist in me but I aways go in thinking "these changes are gonna completely unlock our offense" even though it's really just swapping 2 guys.

Reactions: 13Hockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad