GDT: Game 22: Jets @ Habs | In the hunt | Thurs. Mar. 4th, 7 PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WG

Sep 9, 2008
I don't get the hype with Evans. Perhaps the most vanilla player on this team. Come at me.
I don't think the fanbase is *that* hyped about Evans. He fills a role.

But given that under this regime the team went years where they had to trade for Brian Flynn and Dwight King and Nate Thompson because they couldn't even develop a 4th liner from the AHL, the fact that we actually managed to see one guy from the draft through the AHL to actually make the NHL team is viewed as a developmental triumph, even if he is a generic checker.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
I'm just here hoping we can see a Caufield- KK - Anderson line by the end of the year

By the time Caufields season is up habs will probably have a month left in the season. Might as welll just bring him up to finish the year then reevaluate for 21-22

Reactions: KristichBabych

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I'm just here hoping we can see a Caufield- KK - Anderson line by the end of the year

By the time Caufields season is up habs will probably have a month left in the season. Might as welll just bring him up to finish the year then reevaluate for 21-22
Don't count out Jesse Ylonen who is not to be underestimated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad