GDT: Game 22: Jets @ Habs | In the hunt | Thurs. Mar. 4th, 7 PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
I don't get the hype with Evans. Perhaps the most vanilla player on this team. Come at me.

Reactions: Rapala

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Honestly Im thinking we see more of the game than the coaches so that may be why every coach are so slow to make obvious changes?

Burrows made changes and it seem to be working. Hopefully Ducharme starts making changes soon.

Reactions: Edgy

ChikN

Sep 1, 2010
Montréal
Jesus Byron... It was so obvious Perry would want to keep the cycle alive. Seperate yourself from the cover and get to that puck... Guy is a zombie nowadays.

Reactions: Redux91

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
Pfff. I mean Gally is no Zach Hyman but he's still pretty good. :sarcasm: Anyone else see that Gally vs Hyman vs Pageau thread in the HF poll section? :)
Hyman?? the only POS i dislike more than him is those F***ing blue jerseys. You know what a hymen is?

Reactions: sheed36

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Jesus Byron... It was so obvious Perry would want to keep the cycle alive. Seperate yourself from the cover and get to that puck... Guy is a zombie nowadays.

He should consider retiring. I’m being serious. He clearly hasn’t been the same since the fight.

V13

Score First , Grind Hard , No Mercy
Sep 21, 2005
Danault going all one hand try to cut to the net EA NHL style

Difference is that i usually score at NHL when doing that

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

V13

Score First , Grind Hard , No Mercy
Sep 21, 2005
Even Tatar is swinging wild clappers from the point.

Reminds me when i was younger playing pinball machines while drunk and erratically pushing the flippers buttons lol

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
I don't get the hype with Evans. Perhaps the most vanilla player on this team. Come at me.

for some roles on every roster, vanilla is exactly the flavour required... like with ice cream, there's a reason you find vanilla everywhere ice cream is sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad