GDT: Game 22: Jets @ Habs | In the hunt | Thurs. Mar. 4th, 7 PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I'm not gonna blame Ducharme but he was the assistant coach for this team for the past while so it's not like someone new coming in so he should have a very good idea how this team plays. I guess he's banking on the Habs team from the first 10 games this season suddenly showing up again. :dunno:
I guess out of respect for the vets maybe he is giving them a chance to step up.

BushFireRecordsRedux

I'm a Dapper Dan man
Sep 10, 2018
Leafs always attracted UFAs, albeit older ones, remember the 90s & early 2000s.

Only one elite UFA has ever signed in Canada...JT

Yeah they got over the hill guys wanting to come home, which we get plenty of as well but most prime UFAs look for contenders first and foremost.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Can we politely ask Chiarot to retire if the coach won't move him down?

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
Other than changing the lineup , what have they changed on the PP with burrows? I’ve noticed they have the guy off the half wall shooting more and they use that to alternate with the low pass to Perry beside the net. They got KK looking at the high guy in the slot too , kid is money on that pass

Edit: they also have my guy YOEL having his afternoon tee right in front of the slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad