GDT: Game 22: Columbus at Calgary | 11/20 10PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
NHL Blue Jackets ‏@BlueJacketsNHL 1m

Air horn = over #CBJ

Even our twitter was annoyed :laugh:

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Going to predict Anisimov with the winner. Scoring a goal(let alone a winner) would be huge for him.

Arty made that play.. He won't get a point because Atkinson, Savard, and Nikitin all touched it in rapid succession after he did, but Arty made a mess of the Flames defence for the other guys to take advantage of.

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Arty made that play.. He won't get a point because Atkinson, Savard, and Nikitin all touched it in rapid succession after he did, but Arty made a mess of the Flames defence for the other guys to take advantage of.

Indeed he did. That was a great play and it was great that he used his wheels to go get that puck to start the rush, even better toe drag too.

Good win.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I said 9-0 CBJ but will settle for 2-1 in OT... lets not forget how important regulation wins are though, the lack thereof could bump teams out of the playoffs...

jacketman10

May 18, 2010
Hilliard, OH
That hesitation move by Arty was sweet. What a way to pull out that win. Hopefully we see a continuation of the first two periods from tonights game on Fri.

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
I said 9-0 CBJ but will settle for 2-1 in OT... lets not forget how important regulation wins are though, the lack thereof could bump teams out of the playoffs...

Verytrue. But for now lets just win whatever way we can. We can worry about the details later in the year, but hopefully its not needed.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Two points and the Metro make me smile... the Metro might be the best thing to happen to the CBJ since Doug was fired... we will see. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad