GDT: Game 21: Columbus vs. Nashville | 11/20 7PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LoveCBJ

Jan 17, 2009
South Carolina
Murray looks like he is skating very smooth tonight. Hope all the defensemen can make it through the game. Cam and Calvert flying everywhere out there.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Whoever is doing social media for us deserves a raise! :handclap:

Maybe it is just me but I feel like the CBJ Twitter account is run by a 12 year old. I have never seen a professional, or even college Twitter account put out such bizarre tweets.

Some folks seem to like it so maybe I'm just an old Fogie. I had to unfollow, unfortunately.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Man a 3 goal lead down 2 D? This is going to continue to be fun.. lol

Hope the guys are ok.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Maybe it is just me but I feel like the CBJ Twitter account is run by a 12 year old. I have never seen a professional, or even college Twitter account put out such bizarre tweets.

Some folks seem to like it so maybe I'm just an old Fogie. I had to unfollow, unfortunately.

Different strokes for different folks. I think they do a great job.

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH

I mean, c'mon...have you seen your avatar?:sarcasm:

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Different strokes for different folks. I think they do a great job.

I mean, c'mon...have you seen your avatar?:sarcasm:

I hear you guys. It seems to be liked. It's not for me.
I'd rather just see videos, gifs, and stories. Luckily those are on the site, after clicking the ticket offer every time.
I can do without the memes, Baghdad Maetzold stories (and the other chick there for a while), and the back and forth with the Kings.
On another note, the Arch city army creeps me out and confuses me. Are they closet Blues fans?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad