BRUINS GDT GAME 21 7:08 PM - THE BEAR visits the Columbus Zoo and a historical landmark - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
mlp-confetti.gif

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Just makes you think that maybe management is preaching turn the other cheek, which is odd because Monty seems to be saying the opposite in the media. Maybe they'd rather take the PP and not get involved in the moment, and then there never seems to be a "right" moment for retribution following that?
Maybe Monty is 2 faced!?!

• Wow
Reactions: BMC and NDiesel

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
NESN already cutting out. SMH
Mine too, thought maybe it was just my tired brain :rolleyes:Hope the actual game is not presented in shutter steps, like fractured flickers:skeptic:
Let’s hope the boys get it together tonight and start on time. Eventually relying on the goalies to save your bacon every game was going to FAIL! Learn the lesson and move on!
Here we go Bruins!! Here we go:clap::clap:

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
The Bruins have great goaltending and very solid defense. Those are their strengths. Everyone always predicted they wouldn't be able to score goals, but they did. They briefly looked like they thought they are good enough to fancy it up and outscore teams, but they aren't. They will do fine if they get back to focusing on defensive play from the goal out. No more 3+GA.
IMG_4766.gif

Reactions: mjhfb and BMC

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
So. During my post op checkup the doctor cleared me to work half days from home.

Today was my first day. By noon time I was completely whipped. Had a 2 hour nap but could have slept longer.

:wally: 😪 🛌
Listen to your body! :nod:

And why the hell can’t I get NESN in my Boston hotel? Guess I have to go down to the bar to watch it if I don’t want to watch on my phone. :skeptic:

Reactions: hrdpuk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad