GDT: Game #20 | Washington Capitals @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:30 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThankYouBasedGod

Oct 25, 2010
Saskatoon
This entire team can go **** themselves! If I wasn't such a loser with nothing too do on a Saturday night I definitely wouldn't be watching tomorrow. :laugh::cry:

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
I think Washington could have used a shooter tutor as a goalie for the shootout and the Red Wings still wouldn't have scored

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Why? Why?

It seems like only two players can get going per game. Two guys have a decent game, half the team looks like a college team, and the other half look like a high school team. The next night everyone switches up and another couple of guys get going while everyone else kind of tries to hold on....

Why can't they all come together for a game or two. That would be neat.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
As someone who has been pretty hard on Howard recently, that shootout was ****ing pathetic by the shooters. Datsyuk tries that same stupid move every time and it never ******* works. He has the best hands in the NHL, yet tries that stupid move over and over. Change it up, It's time for the Turco/Backstrom/Vokoun move again. That dumb deke doesn't fool anyone.

Also Bertuzzi? WTF was that? Who does he think he is? At least get a shot on net..

next shootout put Tatar in

That is 8 consecutive shootout losses. That;s gotta be a record, but I don't know where to verify this.

I'm taking tomorrow's game off, too many frustrated nights recently, can't be good for my blood pressure, will be the first game I miss in 3 seasons.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
meanwhile down in GR nyquist pots 3 helpers and jurco gets a hatty....

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
meh, at least bert tried to do something interesting. don't see anyone else putting much thought into it.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
they didnt even get a shot on goal in the shootout. At least make the goalie work.

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
That was a really bad set of shots on the shootout.

3x stick poke checks on considerably weak moves by all.

Bertuzzi should use the OTHER spin move… after u go by the goalie and he pushes off the post, then u spin, he can't move back.. goal.

Everyone thinks its borderline illegal… but ****ing take advantage of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad