PGT: Game 20: United States 4 - Finland 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Kinda feel like Luukkonen could’ve had that one. It’s not his fault as that turnover was awful, but maybe a more dialed in goaltender could’ve made a big save there.

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Between Honka aimlessly wandering and that brutal neutral zone drop pass ... oof. What an awful way to end a fairly even period.

Even? Finland is lucky it's only 1-0. Luukkonen kept them in the game. D-man just can't get the puck out of the d-zone.

Reactions: Lepardi

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
I can see why the US went with that huge goalie. They know Tolvanen is going to shoot from that PP spot any chance he gets... :naughty:

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
Even? Finland is lucky it's only 1-0. Luukkonen kept them in the gamem. D-man just can't get the puck out of the d-zone.
Fairly even. USA had more zone time and jump.

Don't you Finns be down on your team already. I've seen enough negativity for tonight in HF Sabres.

Sisu!

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
You could very well be right there, still.................they make it hard for you to gain momentum through the neutral zone and they battle hard in their own end down low, it can be tough to crack.

You can't hang back forever imo. We'll see I suppose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad