GDT: Game 20 : Isles at Leafs Monday Nov 21: 7:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018

Sucks but I get it with Murray coming off injury. Kallgren has held them in well enough considering everything but I hope it's his last game for the Leafs this season. Be nice to have Sammy back soon.

In his last five games he has a .907 save %, and we left him out to dry a lot.

He's not our best choice, but I'm not suicidal about him getting the call tonight.

Reactions: Burnie97

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
Sorry, Malgin-ZAR-Kampf have been quite effective on the 4th line. At this point, that's just not a line you breakup.

Roberston shouldn't be on that 4th line... so Malgin being in the lineup, is completely irrelevant to Roberton playing, or not. I'm not sure what you are watching really, but outside of scoring, and a couple of good defensive plays in ONE game, Robertson just hasn't been NHL level yet. There is a lot of promise there, but he's not that guy.

Is this perhaps just the forums latest reason to freak out, over pretty much nothing? Trying to fix what isn't broken?
You are right about 1 thing. Malgin is completely irrelevant. He is a good Jr B player. He looked so over matched on a couple of easy breaks he had last game. Even on a breakaway he does not look dangerous.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
You are right about 1 thing. Malgin is completely irrelevant. He is a good Jr B player. He looked so over matched on a couple of easy breaks he had last game. Even on a breakaway he does not look dangerous.

A) That's not what I said, but you know that.
B) You are incorrect about Malgin, but at least you are consistent in being wrong about things.

axman15

Sep 6, 2012
Toronto
Sportsnet showing a Pronger compilation, ever single hit shown would be a penalty and/or suspension... Pronger wasn't the cleanest player, but they couldn't find anything better than that to put up?

Reactions: Eddo22

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
yea I have one of those budweiser red lights it tells me to 5 minutes till game time, and to grab some buds lol, its how I know when the game is coming on
I got to bar too early so I’m a full Budweiser ahead of schedule.

Reactions: Cleetus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad