Game 2 - The Comeback Story - Leafs vs Lightning 7pm EST - SN, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, BSUN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
No...jk. Knies is gonna be a serious player.

Never going to be the best player on the ice but he plays such a power forward game we've needed that so bad on the leafs. If he can play that way and produce 60 points for us we're on cloud 9

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Leafs need to lay a monster hit, really set the tone and let the bolts know they can dominate them in skill and toughness

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
I get it lol
F me. now I can't watch any of the games, I watched real time and they lost game 1, for this game I have it on but listening to it as I play on here and twitter. So now I can't watch real time for fear somehow the hockey gods have determined its all my fault if a I watch real time

• Haha
Reactions: kwichang

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Toronto is playing well, but the one concerning thing to this point is Toronto's goal scoring has been their main guys, or on the pp for all but 1 goal.

Need a dman, a shortie, RoR 5 on 5, or someone else to score.

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
Leafs are playing pretty f***ing well, but i have no confidence that this is over until they're like 5 goals ahead with 1 min left, lol.

E: Well that didn't take long.

Reactions: AD1066
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad