GDT: Game 2: Red Wings vs preds 7:00 pm et 10/12/24

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
AlJo is the perfect partner for Seider - steady, controlled, nothing flashy, would let Seider lead. Talbot is also the obvious starter.

So obviously Lalonde will scratch Johansson next game and start Husso.

Seider has already played more than twice the minutes of AlJo.

I think Johansson is playing well but that doesn't mean he can handle Seider minutes.

Agree about Talbot.

Nice block by Holl

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada

I think Johansson is playing well but that doesn't mean he can handle Seider minutes.

Agree about Talbot.

Nice block by Holl
Chiarot has been eating shit as usual in those minutes and Johansson is shining in his, so usually what you do in that situation is give the guy playing well more opportunity.

TheOctopusKid

Sep 24, 2010

Agree about Talbot.

Nice block by Holl

I would say that would be .. caution to this but remember that AlJo is 23 years old, same age as Seider. This isn't a 19yo old kid. He's been playing big minutes for long seasons in the SHL, and was the top D in the AHL for a couple of seasons now. He's used to the grind

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Maybe he decided he doesn't like to ride buses. Certainly looked better than Gus, maybe Gus needs a bus ride or two.
I'm pretty sure his issue isn't so much Game 1 or Game 2 but everything after that. The whole pro hockey thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad